The excitement of purchasing new clothing is unmatched. Leaving the store after completing their free purchases is like realising many people’s dreams. For your feedback, Ross stores are providing a $1,000 shopping spree. Ross Dress for Less is interested in learning if its retail locations meet or exceed customers’ expectations. The firm is running the Ross listens campaign to get your feedback. Don’t throw away your purchase receipt if you recently visited a Ross Dress for Less location because you may win a $100 or $1,000 Ross Stores gift card by sharing your thoughts at www.rosslistens.com.
Why Ross Listens Online Feedback Survey?
Oral or written feedback is vital. You can express what you appreciate about the store and what improvements you would like to see while completing the questionnaires. In the poll, you could describe anything that disturbed you during your most recent visit to your store. Ross listens and demands its clients’ sincere and unfeigned comments. They are eager to hear about your experience and put your recommendations into practice.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to Ross Stores. To do that, Ross uses its surveys to try to solve any issues that clients may be having. Participating in the survey enables the shop to make any necessary adjustments. These surveys are also excellent in preserving consumer loyalty. If you recently visited the shop, you can easily participate in the Rosslistens survey. Filling out the survey won’t take more than ten minutes of your time. You may also enter to win great Ross shop coupons and vouchers by simply taking ten minutes to complete this survey. You can also win excellent stuff.
Do you know about Ross stores?
An American chain of department shops with its headquarters in Dublin, California, is called Ross-Dress For Less. In 1950, it made its public premiere in California. Morris “Morrie” Ross started the firm. Ross- Dress for Less is the name used for it. As of 2018, it is the biggest off-price retailer in the USA. This retailer runs 1438 locations across 37 US states, the District of Columbia, and Guam. It covers many products, such as clothing, accessories, furniture, jewellery, toys, bedding, and shoes.
What are the Rules and Regulations of the Ross Listens Online Survey?
A sweepstake is a particular kind of competition where the winner or winners receive rewards. It started as a lottery where winners were chosen through a lucky draw. Purchase from a specific retailer is not required to enter a sweepstake. Additionally, purchasing at a retailer won’t boost your chances of winning the contest.
- The Ross Sweepstake is only open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older; it is not available to close family members or employees of The Ross Store. Additionally, it forbids the representation of other clients.
- To enter the Ross survey, you must have your original “Ross Dress for Less” receipt. It should also be mentioned that further purchases will not boost your chances of winning the sweepstakes.
- To participate in the survey, you must have a working internet connection on your device, a valid email address, and a contact number.
- You must be fluent in either English or Spanish to participate in the survey because it is available in both languages.
- One individual is permitted to enter each day.
- Any attempt to get more than the given number of entries using multiple email ids or identities will be deemed void or cancelled, and the participant may be excluded from the survey. Various entrants per day are not permitted to use the same email address.
What are the steps to participate in the Ross Listens Survey?
You can be one of the six winners of the sweepstakes by just completing these simple instructions, which will take very little time. If you do, you will receive a $1,000 cash prize or a $100 Ross Stores gift card. So don’t pass up the opportunity and complete the survey!
- Visit the Ross Listens website at www.rosslistens.com to leave feedback. You can select between English or Spanish as your language. Enter the 15-digit number printed on your receipt into the box provided, then press Start.
- Following that, you’ll be prompted to input the day and time of your visit. Click next after inputting that.
- Click the Next button after rating your overall satisfaction with the store visit. Now, survey questions will appear, which you must honestly respond to.
- Click next once you’ve finished the survey’s questions. Your screen will display a feedback box. Depending on your visit and experience, provide your feedback.
- At the end of the survey, you must enter the sweepstakes by providing your contact details, including your name, phone number, email address, and address.
- Click the following button to submit your survey when you’re done. As a result, you will receive a chance to enter the Ross Sweepstake and win the competition each month.
What are the Ross Listens Survey Rewards?
The Administrator will choose six winners at random:
- One will be selected as the recipient of the top prize, a gift card worth $1,000.
- Five more winners will be picked for the second reward of five $100 gift cards.
- Within 30 days after the winners are chosen, they will be contacted via phone or email.
- The winner is responsible for paying any additional federal taxes and any costs or expenses related to accepting the gift that is not listed in the contest rules.
- Within the sweepstakes Time Limit, the survey must be completed.
Never hesitate to contact Ross stores with the following information if you are stuck with any queries regarding the shop.
- Contact Number: (925) 965-4400, (800) 335-1115, (800) 945-7677
- Store Hours: 9 am – 11 pm.
- Support hours: 24X7
- Headquarters address: 5130 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568
I have attempted to provide all necessary guidelines to complete the Ross Survey on the www.rosslistens.com website.
I sincerely hope you found this content to be beneficial. Additionally, feel free to share your insightful remarks in the space below if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for visiting my blog.