Would you like to give your feedback on your last visit to Homedepot? Never mind whether the feedback is good or bad. Home depot is expecting feedback from their loyal clients by conducting a Homedepot customer feedback survey at www.homedepot.com/survey.
An ideal home is the dream of every individual. Homedepot is there to help you provide all the necessary accessories to create a sweet home under one roof to make your dream come true. As the firm helps you improve your home, they also require your help to improve themselves in return. Are you thinking about how you should help the firm? You can surely help Homedepot by giving valuable feedback about your shopping experience at the Homedepot shop.
Homedepot is one of the prominent places for shopaholics who wish to improve their homes by modifying accessories. They are among the most comprehensive retailers in the U.S., furnishing household accessories like several tools, construction products, and services. The headquarters of the company is established at Cobb County, Georgia, with an Atlanta mailing address. The Homedepot company currently has seventy distribution centers across the U.S and is spread to all ten provinces of Canada apart from the U.S.
Purpose Of Homedepot Customer Feedback Survey
Changes are common in our surroundings. Darwin’s theory of survival of the fittest is a matter to be concerned about in this competitive market world. A shop like Homedepot needs to satisfy all its customer requirements to survive among the cut-throat competitors. To meet those demands and make their clients happy with the shopping experience at Homedepot, the company is conducting the Homedepot customer feedback survey at www.homedepot.com/survey. The company expects genuine customer feedback to make changes to provide a great shopping experience for the shoppers.
Dear Friends, Are you ready to attend the Homedepot survey? If yes, then continue reading this blog to know about the rules and requirements, rewards, how to partake in the survey, and many more on the Homedepot customer feedback survey.
Golden Rules of the Homedepot Customer Feedback Survey
Taking the survey without following the rules will surely disqualify you from participating in the Homedepot survey contest. It is always advisable to abide by the golden rules of the survey. Given below are the rules of the Homedepot survey.
- A receipt from Home Depot that specifies a User ID and Password.
- It is necessary to have a gadget with internet connectivity.
- At the time of the survey, you must be at least 18 years old.
- A legal resident of the United States of America is entitled to apply.
- On each receipt, you can only complete one survey.
- Homedepot survey reward gift cards can only be used to gain a discount on your purchases; the reward cannot be redeemed for cash or in any other way.
How To Take Part In The Homedepot Survey at www.homedepot.com/survey
This section deals with the guidelines to participate in the Homedepot survey. You can complete the survey in five minutes following the steps discussed below.
1. Open your Preferred browser and log in to the official home depot website at www.homedepot.com/Survey. Now you need to select the premiere language, either English or Spanish.
2. Enter the zip code to start the home depot survey. Next, you must click on the next button to continue the survey and complete the survey process.
3. Please enter the Username and the password in their respective fields provided for them. You can get all the details from the receipt.
4. Then, you need to click on the start button to start the home depot.com/survey.
5. After that, answer all the questions asked on the survey page very genuinely. Answer all required questions as honestly as possible.
6. After answering all the survey questions, you need to click on the submit button to complete your survey. Now at the end fill in your details such as an address, email id, mobile number, etc. Finally, you are eligible to get a chance to win a $5000 home depot gift card.
Note: The survey must be completed by 11:59 p.m. CT on August 1, 2021. In order to be eligible and receive your entry into the Sweepstakes, you must complete the entire survey, the Entry Form, and click on the “Next” button.
Home Depot Survey Entry By Mail
- First of all, if you enter www.homedepot.com/survey by Mail, then a purchase receipt is not required.
- You must Handwrite or type all your details such as First Name, Last Name, E-Mail Address, Telephone Number on a 3*5 size card.
- After that, send it to the following address: If you are Consumer Category, send envelop to the below address:
ASC/ Home Depot 2021 Q2 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
PO Box 430
Macedon, NY 14502-0430
ASC/ Home Depot 2021 Q2 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes PO Box 431
Macedon, NY 14502-0430
All entries must be postmarked by August 1, 2021, and received by August 6, 2021. Each envelope is considered one entry into the Sweepstakes.
Duplicated entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void.
Rewards of the Homedepot Survey Contest
Rewards are the attractive part of the Homedepot survey. How much do you expect, my dear friends? Will that be more than $1500?
No buddies, it is much more than your expectation. You will get a Homedepot gift card which worth’s $5000 as a survey contest reward. Isn’t that enough for you to rush to the Homedepot survey page, attend the survey and win the contest?
Seize your chance to grab a gift card worth $5000 by attending the Homedepot survey.
Home Depot Survey at www.homedepot.com/survey – Video Guide
Are you still facing issues while completing Homedepot survey, then below video is for you. Watch the video below before you take the survey, it will make you understood everything about the survey.
Home Depot Sweepstakes Winner’s List
Please note that the winner must be properly verified before being posted on this page. Therefore, there is a delay between the end of a sweepstakes period and the posting of the sweepstakes winner on this page.
Q4 2019 (Nov. 10, 2019 – Feb. 2, 2020) Consumer: D. Fryatt – St. George, UT
Q4 2019 (Nov. 10, 2019 – Feb. 2, 2020) Pro: J. Tate – North Chesterfield, VA
Q1 2020 (Feb. 3, 2020 – May 3, 2020) Consumer: J. Shellenbarger – Verona, PA
Q1 2020 (Feb. 3, 2020 – May 3, 2020) Pro: K. Dupuis – Waddell, AZ
Q2 2020 (May 4, 2020 – Aug. 2, 2020) Consumer: C. Mohr – Lake Wylie, SC
Q2 2020 (May 4, 2020 – Aug. 2, 2020) Pro: P. Cline – Bellevue, QA
QA Q3 2020 (Aug. 3, 2020 – Nov. 1, 2020) Consumer: L. Herman – Medina, OH
Q3 2020 (Aug. 3, 2020 – Nov. 1, 2020) Pro: C. Canales – Salinas, CA
Q4 2020 (November 2, 2020 – January 31, 2021) Consumer: R. White – Snohomish, WA
Q4 2020 (November 2, 2020 – January 31, 2021) Pro: P. Souza – US
Q1 2021 (February 1, 2021 – May 3, 2021) Pro: Z. Evans – Janesville, CA
Q1 2021 (February 1, 2021 – May 3, 2021) Consumer C. Rabb – Lancaster, CA
Home Depot Store Working Hours
- Monday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Tuesday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Wednesday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Thursday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Friday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Saturday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Sunday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Home Depot Official Site– homedepot.com
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey –homedepot.com/survey
Home Depot Survey Department Contact Details
You can contact the Home Depot chain via email or phone number and the details that is given below.
Primary Support Number: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337)
Customer Care Number: 1-800-430-3376
American Sweepstakes & Promotion Company, 300 State Street, Suite #402, Rochester, NY 14614.
Home Depot Store Support, Inc., 2455 Paces Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30339.
Homedepot customer feedback survey at www.homedepot.com/survey is a chance for the customers to express their views about the Homedepot survey. I suggest you never miss out on your opportunity to be a part of making improvements in the shop. I hope this article has helped you in completing the Homedepot survey. Thank you, readers, for showing patience in reading my blog and wait for more survey articles in your favorite blog. Feel free to leave your comments.